1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The present text contains the legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) that has been prepared in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in order to regulate the access and use of this website https://superchef.store/ (hereinafter, the “Web”).
2. IDENTIFICATION DATA
The identification and contact details of the owner and the person responsible for the Website are as follows:
Superchef Household Appliances SL
Registration data: Superchef Household Appliances SL
TAX ID: B6735288
Address: C/ Mallorca 272, 5-8, 08037 Barcelona, Spain.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
The access and use of the Web is subject to and, consequently, will be governed by all the provisions of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the particular conditions that may be applicable to specific services included in the same.
The mere access and use of the Web attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User” in singular, and the “Users” in plural) of the Web and implies full and unreserved acceptance by the User, of the full content of the Legal Notice in the version published on the Web at the time of such access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained in the Web, as well as in this Legal Notice, at any time and without prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to review them at the time of each access and / or use, since the use of the services will mean acceptance in the version of the Legal Notice that is in force at the time of use or contracting.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
5.1. Accuracy of the information
The User declares and undertakes that all the information provided by him/her in the course of the use of the Website is true, true, complete, accurate and that he/she is authorized to disclose it.
5.2. Legal Compliance
The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the Legal Notice, as well as with morality, good faith and public order.
The User undertakes to refrain from using the Website for illegal purposes, contrary to the provisions of the Legal Notice, or in a manner detrimental to the rights and interests of the Owner of the Website or third parties.
The Owner of the Website reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access to and / or use of its Website, at any time and without notice to any User who fails to comply with this Legal Notice.
5.3. Responsibility of the User
The User shall use the Web and its contents under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User shall be liable for damages of any nature that the Owner of the Web may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, the User’s breach of the Legal Notice.
6. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents of the Web (including, but not limited to, databases, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are owned by the Owner of the Web or the Owner of the Web has been duly authorized for use, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. CONTENTS OF OTHER WEBSITES
The Web can make available to Users links to other websites managed by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the User to access websites other than the Web or third party websites (hereinafter “Links”). The use of Links does not imply that there is dependence with the Owner of the Web, unless expressly stated otherwise, nor does it imply acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Owner of the Web of the contents or services offered by them, nor any guarantee to the User. Therefore, the User must assess under his responsibility the navigation to other websites through these Links, being the Owner of the Web exonerated from any liability in connection with the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of material on the pages that are accessed through the Links.
Similarly, all those links between any website and the Web does not imply, by its mere existence, any legal relationship between the Web and the website that incorporates such links, nor the knowledge and acceptance by the owner of the Web of its existence and content.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, the Owner of the Web disclaims any liability for, but not limited to:
- Any error, deletion, delay or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, which have their origin in force majeure or fortuitous causes (whether Internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc.), or that had been caused by bad faith of the User.
- The inappropriate use that Users may make of the Web or the linked websites, and that result in an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, or in other civil or criminal offenses.
- Claims of third parties arising from the improper use by the User of the Web.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they could maintain any contractual relationship with the Owner of the Web.
- Access and use of the Web to unsuitable content, as well as the sending of data by minors, without the consent of parents or guardians, when required by law, being the responsibility of parents or guardians to exercise appropriate control so that minors in their care to avoid access and use of unsuitable content.
- Errors or omissions, or outdated content published on the Web.
- Uncertain, inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevent the transmission of the products or services contracted and/or contact with the User.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS
If any clause of the present Legal Warning were declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only to such provision or part of the same one that is null or ineffective subsisting in all the rest, the rest of clauses and having such provision or the part of the same one that is affected by not put, unless, for being essential to the present Legal Warning, it had to affect them of integral form.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice, as well as all those relationships that may arise between the User and the Owner of the Web for access and use of the Web, shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish law.