Rosemary pear tart
- 1 and ½ teaspoons of sugar
- 20 gr. butter
- 6 Blanquilla pears
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Put the sugar, butter and pears (peeled and cut in halves) in the pan with the rosemary sprig.
- Press the MENU key to select the HEAT function, press cooking time and select 20 minutes with the MIN key. Remove the pears with the caramel, set it aside and clean the pan.
- Line the pan with baking paper (leaving room to remove the cake by pulling the paper) and introduce the shortcrust pastry, adapting it to the shape of the pan and leaving the edges of the dough about 3cm high.
- Press MENU key to select the FRIED / GRILL function. Press COOKING TIME and select 20 minutes with the MIN key.
- After this time, place the pears with the caramel on top of the dough. Press the MENU key to select OVEN/PASTRY 45 minutes. Press START.
To remove the cake, we will help us with the paper that we have introduced previously.