Apple and walnut puff pastry tart
- 3 apples
- 50 gr. of walnuts
- 1 sachet of gelatin
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Puff pastry
- Roll out the puff pastry and give it the shape and size of the base of the bowl.
- Peel the apples and cut them into thin slices.
- Cover the dough with the apples and walnuts.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Press the MENU key to select the OVEN/PASTRY function. Press START.
Allow to cool and cover with the gelatin.
If desired, the puff pastry can be baked a little before covering it with the apples.
- Spread the dough over the pan, overlapping the edges by about 3 cm. Press MENU, select HEAT, 20 minutes.